Students Will Learn Essential Tips On How To Maintain Professional Style and Look As The Exclusive Make-Up Lessons will Also Be Delivered During Cabin Crew Training. In Order To Gain Real Practical Experience of Cabin Crew, Some Parts of The Training Will Be Delivered On A Real Aircraft.
- Course Name – International Air Hostess Training
- Training Duration – 1 Year
- Age Limit – 16 to 27 Years
- Training Location – Delhi Only
- Education –Minimum Class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or Any Other Field
- Training Fee – The Course Fees For The Entire Programme Is ₹ 2,20,000/ – That Students Can Pay In Different Easy Instalments Also.
Course Commences With Different Semesters –
- 1st Semester – 4 Months of Theoretical Training
- 2nd Semester – 4 Months of Practical Training
- 3rd Semester – 4 to 6 Months of Internship (Industrial Training) In Aviation, Travel & Hospitality Industry.
The Course Is Divided In Such A Way That A Student Gets A Guaranteed Job Within 8-12 Months of Enrolment
Different Type of Practical Training Provided By Us For International Air Hostess Training Students. The Only Training Institute In India Which Provide These Practical Training To Students.
Interested To Join International Air Hostess Training, Then You Can Fill The Application Form Below, Our Career Counsellor Will Get In Touch